Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This is MINE!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that their kids have taken over your own life?!?! Where is me!!!!! Have you read the littl blurb "ABOUT ME"??? It doesn't say "About Your Kids". Where have a gone wrong???

Lets see, first the name of the website address. Should have picked something like "It's All About ME!" or "No Triplet Talk To Be! (NTTB)". Oh! OH! Better yet!!!! "Mom's Selfish Time!!!"

Second, not letting it all hang out like I ususally do. Worried about who might read this. Really, who gives a crap! If you don't like what I be a saying HIT THE ROAD JACK, AND DON'T CHA COME BACK. NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE!!!!! Little off key but that is me, off key! LOL!

What is up with the mommy sacrifice?? Why do I have to walk around with half my head one color and the other half yet another highligted by grey??? Because I won't spend the money on myself to go to the salon. Nope! Can't cause I gotta buy those kids crap they don't need, don't really deserve for multiple reasons. I actually felt a little guilty a couple weeks ago getting my man stach waxed with my bushy eyebrows!!!

Is it something in my genetic make up....or cause I'm a mom? Well guess what kiddos!!!! Your going to hear a resounding big fat NO to EVERYTHING!!!! You got a B-day and Christmas coming up and you ain't getting squat until mommy gets her red hair back and maybe a pedicure! And NO! NO, you cannot come with me. You will have to stay home and enjoy your father for pete sake.

Ahhh!! I feel so much better now.....How about you?!?!?!