Friday, October 10, 2008

Can you write your name????

Chloe can!!! YEAH!!! I knew she had been tracing her name and spelling it to us. But I was unware until a few days ago that she could write her name on demand. I tend to miss out helping the girls with their homework. Yes, they are in kindergarden and have homework daily. Well I was home early and got to do homework with the girls.

I just sat there in pure awe holding back the tears. My daughter looked at me as proud as can be! And a little puzzled as to why momma was about to cry. She was so proud she wrote her name twice on her homework. LOL! But I had to correct her and we earsed one while I waited for Jason to bring me the camera.

This is the best I could get. Not the best picture, but a picture to remember never the less. ***Please ignore the dirty grout on the table*****

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yeay Chloe!! What an awesome gift for your Amy. Congrats!