Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yet again! I'm the BITCH!

UGH! Why?? Why do I end up being the Bitch. You tell me if I'm wrong.

Hospital has been calling me for the last three days to "pre-reigster" Gwynne for her surgery tomorrow. Today, I answered my phone not thinking. So the lady tells me why she is calling. So my question to her is:

Me: So if we do this over the phone now I won't have to go to admitting and do this again tommorrow?

Her: No.

So we start going over the info, and she asks about the insurance coverage to verify what Gwynne has. I answer in the postive. Guess what comes out of the damn ass' mouth next???

Her: Make sure to bring your insurance cards with you so we can make a copy.

HOLD ON ONE DAMN MINUTE!!!!! Did you not just say less then 5 minutes ago I would NOT have to go to the admitting department if I did this over the phone right now. So, her and I get into. She proceeds to tell me that I just can't go up to the surgery location by myself. Which I laugh, cause about 6 weeks ago when I was there admitting sent me on my way upstairs with my child all by myself.

So I told her I was not going to go over this info with her now, and have to do it ALL again tomorrow. WHAT IS THE DAMN FREAKIN POINT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste my freakin time! Sheesh!

Well she got pissed and hung up one me! LOL!

And yes!! Someone from the freaking admitting department will be walking Gwynne and I up to the damn surgery center tomrrow! BASTARDS!

Yet again.....I'm the Bitch!!!

No comments: