Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pink Ponies

The girls are both in their first year of soccer. They had their first game this past Saturday. It was funny and a total headache all in one! The coach sat out Gwynne first period cause the other team was down a girl. Chloe killed us at the kick off! And of course NO VIDEO CAMERA!!! UGH! She looks the other little girl in the face and makes scrunched up face, starts kicking at the ground like a bull about ready to charge and is snorting. Look over to the little girl and she is looking at Chloe like what the....??? She looked a little uneasy that Chloe is about to tackle her. All of us on the sidelines started cracking up. Chloe seems to be LOVING soccer and is pretty good with the ball already. Chloe wears jeresy #2




Each team has 7 girls. So come second period the other girl showed up and Gwynne had to go in. This is where the headache comes in. I was concerned about signing up Gwynne, but I wanted her to at least try. She was a bit shy with all the people on the side lines so she kind of just stood there and watched the other girls. Then she ran off the field to me to tell me she wanted to go to dance class. UGH! So I told her to get back out on the field and we would talk about dance classes. Runs back on the field. About 45 seconds later here she comes again. "mom, I need water." UGH!! Get the heck on the field!!!!!!!! Back on the field, about a minute later....yep! This went on every few minutes through the reminder of the three periods. I don't think she ever touched the ball once! LOL! Gwynne is jersey #4, the second picture she is the one on the right by the girl in the yellow jeresy.



I'm stressing out with the fact that I have two total opposites and will be running from a sporting event to a dancing class/event and vice versa. But I will do what I have to so the girls are active and enjoy extra cirricular activity. Here are a few more pictures from the girls first game.



I can't leave out my little man Connor!

1 comment:

Triplethefunplus2 said...

I LOVE the pink!! Roo would be in heaven if she could play pink soccer! lol

Love the pics of Connor! But where is mom in these pics??