Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Day of School

I know a I'm a little slow, but I got a lot going on. And the pictures really were not that fantastic. They were not happy about the early hour in which they had to get up. Chloe made Gwynne cry and as you can see from the pics she is just one big happy kid! UGH! But things have gotten easier and boy do they go to be so much earlier with less problems now. LOL! The girls have back to school night coming up this Wednesday. So I will be a good mom and get out of work on time to go check things out.







Gwynne got her first homework assignment last week and was VERY excited. Chloe followed a day or two behind her. They had to make these posters for back to school night that has pictures and tells things about themselves. We just finished those up today and they are not bad for last minute. Maybe if I had a bit more creative juice today they would have been much cooler. I'm sure come Wednseday night I will feel inedaquate when I see the others that parents helped their kids with. LOL! Bite Me is all I have to say!!!!!

No comments: