Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let the HEADACHE BEGIN!!!!

So when should the boy trouble begin? Approximately what age now a days do you need to have the sex talk with your kids?

So my BFF and her fam are in town for a few days and spent most of yesterday with us and spent the night. Last year we were in Idaho to visit them over the 4th of July weekend. And my BFF captured a picture of Gwynne and her youngest (who happens to be about 6 months older then the trio)walking down the road hand in hand.



AAWWWWWW! Such sweet innocent love!

Now lets jump a little over a year later. Said boy in above picture was caught in Chloe's closet with her. Two six year olds what could they be doing?!?!?!?!

Can you guess? I won't even make the first guess count.

FOR THE LOVE OF BATMAN!!!!!!!!

They were in there kissing each other! DOH!

My BFF son tell us when asked what was going on. "She was kissing me" Now not much of a surprise as Chloe had gotten into a bit of trouble last school year for kissing a boy on the bus.

So we ask him to elaborate and where did she kiss him? He points to his cheeks and forehead. And we ask him if he was kissing her? Which he promptly says "NO!"

GUILTY! Oh so GUILTY!

So we let a little time go by. And then I ask Chloe. Did "A" kiss you? She gets all shy and covers her mouth with her hand. Something she does when she is embarrassed about something, and nods her head.

REALLY?!?!?!

And where was "A" kissing you???????/

OMFG!!!!!!!

Without hesitation she points to her LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!!!

THEY ARE FUCKING SIX YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So being the stellar parents that my BFF and I are......... (LOL!!!!!) We are headed to a friends wedding later in the day. We tell them they now have to get married. And while we are at our friends wedding they will be getting married as well with them. ( I told you we are totally mom of the years!!!! Don't even TRY to be like us!)

So my BFF and her fam take off a few hours before us to help set up. I start to get the kids ready. As I'm drying Chloe's hair we have a bit of a heart to heart.

She tells me she can't get married. She isn't a TEENAGER!!!!!! WTF! You better be waiting a bit longer then that. Any one got a heads up on a bomb shelter I can build and put her ass in??? She is just a kid, she can't get married. (THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! She does have a brain in her head! LOL!

In comes some more STELLAR parenting on behalf of my BFF and I! ROFL! So we are BFF's, we refer to each other with our kids as "Auntie". Enter my WAY to smart for her own good daughter in self reflection after the "marriage" talk. "We can't get married he is my cousin" PEOPLE! Had I been drinking anything at the time it would have come FLYING the hell out of my nose!!!!!!!

My response: " WEEEELLLLLLLLL.......He isn't REALLY your cousin." Some how I didn't want my sweet not so innocent child thinking she was being some backwards cousin lovin' white trash girl. So basically, in one sentence I told her it was okay to mac all over "A"!!!!!!

S-T-E-L-L-A-R!!!!! Stellar parenting!

I'm going to be teaching classes in stellar parenting. If your interested and want to sign up. Go to youradumbass.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've read this. You are friggin hilarious. Love the heart to heart talk. Adam still gets embarassed about this and tells everyone that Chloe kissed him. Their "7 seconds in heaven" is the best memory of the trip. Guess it's a good thing we don't live closer together. Could be dangerous in those teenage years. Love you guys!!
Kendra