Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Is that his Brains?!?!?!

That was the question put to me yesterday morning. I had Gwynne home sick from school and the dog was chilling on the couch. He had rolled over on his back with his belly and private areas fully exposed for all to see.

Gwynne walks up and eye balls them ( no pun inteded). Points and squishes up her nose and asks " Are those his brains????

Thank GOODNESS I was not eating or drinking anything at the time. I might have died from choking. I nearly pissed my pants. Here is a 5 year old and she already knows where the brains of men lay!

But I was a good mom and didn't tell her "Why YES! Those are his brains!" Instead I told her that is his private parts, his penis and balls.

Which she was totally fine with, but for some reason the thought of that being his brains freaked her out. Should I be worried????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm nearly peeing my pants after reading this. They say the insight of a child is the truth. This is a great story that I'm going to share with my female friends for days to come. Love ya. Kendra