Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kid's Handbook or Mother's Handbook

In who's handbook is it writen that I cannot go into a bathroom and be alone to handle what ever business I may need to attend to? That the only place on this earth I can catch a few moments alone is the bathroom at work.

Your kids can't hear you when you tell them to pick up their mess, brush your corn teeth, let the dog out, rinse their plates. HOWEVER, they can be fully involved in anything anywhere in the house and they hear the quiet subtle click of the bathroom door closing and come running!

Suddnely there are pressing questions that just can't wait and where never thought of until that click was heard.

"Mom? How come the sky is blue? Can I come in? What are you doing? Will you play with me?" Seriously?!?! Did I tell you I had the BEST shower this Saturday at my sisters? Yep! I got to take a full shower uninteruppted. I can't even say when the time before that was.

There other thing that needs to be revised. Why if a child is in limb reach of you they must have a hand, foot what ever on you for NO APPARENT reason? Can I just sit on the couch in peace once in awhile. And can I have my "Personal space"? If their isnt' a limb then I have a kid attached to my side, sometimes both.

I'm not practicing staking my tomatoes! Go be free! "This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine." I thought everyone knew this!

I need to know whose handbook this is written in find it and edit it! As I sit now I have two feet on me going back and forth between my arm and the computer. UGH! I'm about to loose my freaking mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: