Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm so beyond TIRED!!!!!!!

Where to start! I have been working 11-12 hours every day at work, add commute time and I'm gone for about 14 hours a day Mon-Fri. Boy that pay check this week was nice, but I have not seen my family. I'm burned out and don't want to go to work. All this overtime and I'm still not caught up and will be doing the same again come next week.
That all being said. This means no I'm not unpacked. There are tons of boxes in my garage needing to be unpacked. A ton of laundry still to be done. Where is my Fairy Godmother? Cause the cat box needs to be cleaned the floors mopped, pictures hung. I could kiss my nurse that vaccumed the downstairs this morning and swept my kitchen.
Is it bad that I don't remember the last time my kids had a bath? Let alone the last time I gave them a bath? And there breath!!!!! OMFG!!!! KICKIN, doesn't even begin to explain it. There toothbrushes and toothpaste are unpacked. So, why? Why are their teeth not getting brushed? UGH! Can I make them each drink a bottle of Scope??? Or is that child abuse/endangerment?
I need like one full weekend of just sleep. Is that possible?? I wish!

FAIRY GODMOTHER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

No comments: