Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lots to catch up on!

I kind of abandoned the blog for a bit. Things happen I guess. Well we are officially home owners as of last week. Next weekend is the big move. Doing some painting in the kids rooms today. I'm very excited about owning a home, but scared to hell as well. I think it is all the changes that are going to come with this move. But we will roll with the punches and enjoy our new home.

The kids will each have their own rooms. Not sure how well this is going to work with the girls. They seem excited, but they have shared a room since the day they came home. So I expect to find an extra body in one room or the other after we move in.
Packing SUCKS!!!! Only made worse by I have had to work a lot of extra hours at work. So Jason has had to kind of pick up the slack and do a lot of the packing. But I think we are on track to be ready for the move.

All of this compounded by me just being plain flat exhausted! Saw the doc and he thinks it could be my thyroid. Last blood test I guess it was okay but barely. So I may be adding another pill to my daily's. GREAT! I have really lost my spunk lately, so hopefully I will get that back way sooner then later.

Ok this post is really boring so I will leave it at that for now.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Amy!
OMG! Your house is GORGEOUS!! I'm sooo happy for you guys! Where is the house. I randomly clicked on your blog to see whatcha all been up to. I'm new to Facebook...tried to stay away for soo long but it finally got me!! I'll try to find you. The kids look great in the Easter picture.

I know how challenging it is being in school too, but you are superwoman!!

Love, Jami (from the Bay!)