Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday Night just before 11pm......

What are you doing???

I'm getting old.....all I can think about right now is do I go to sleep or run down to the hospital cafteria and grab a Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich and a soda.

What happen to those nights were 11pm and the night was just getting started?? Just finished up dinner and some drinks with friends and off to the club for some more drinks and dancing??

Oh! That's right.....forgot about the part of being married and a mom of triplets!

What is your life coming to when you long for a soft comfy bed about 11pm on a Friday or Saturday cause you know your gonna be lucky if the monley's let you sleep past 8am!

But enough about my wants and desirees! Not only am I too old for that stuff anymore, but the tollhouse ice cream sandwiches have added WAY too much weight to this body!!!!!

There was a time that my thighs didn't rub together, and the friction didn't cause the cotton to tear and thin in that area. I didn't look 4-5 months pregnant, heck I didn't really have a stomach, even for being a bit over weight.

See there I go again.

Gwynne is stable. On 1 1/2 liters of O2 and breathing treatments now every 4 hours instead of every 3.

If she can hang on 1 liter tomorrow with no issues, I think I will be pushing for her to come home on Sunday with oxygen. There is no need for us to stick around until the ween her completely off. The girl has her very own O2 tank at home still. And this chair that fold out into a "bed" just ain't cutting it, nor is the towel they refer to as a pillow. I'm so ticked that I forgot to bring my own pillow tonight after stopping at home.

Will update later with any news. Hope everyone is having some type of fun somewhere! ;-P

1 comment:

Lea said...

Ahhhh...the long hospital stays. I have so been there. I am sorry momma. No fun. Can't wait to hear that you have a sprung monkey soon. Thinking about you.