Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Gobble Gobble!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoys being around there family. After my last post the household was stricken with the stomach flu. Connor started on Sunday when we had family over for cake and ice cream. But by Monday afternoon he was doing good and off the pedilyte. But it hit Jason and I very early Tuesday morning with Chloe following a few hours later. And some how Gwynne never got sick....explain that one! It is horrible being that sick and unable to care for your children.

I have never had the stomach flu that bad. Lost over 10 lbs in two days and it took me about a week to start eating normally again. And I needed help with meds to get rid of they queasy feeling. Every one started asking if I could be PG. Of course my immediate response was a big resounding "NO!" But in the back of my head I think what if! But a quick test and all is still a resounding "NO! I'm not PG!" LOL!

Between being sick and work and school these last two weeks have been a blur. I took on a new responsibility at work that I'm kicking myself for. But I'm sure as heck no longer bored with free time! UGH! I have finals coming up in a few weeks then I will be able to relax a little before going back after the New Year.

Some random thoughts. I was far to happy the other day that I filled my gas tank for under $30 and the low fuel light was on. Then I was having a really crummy day last week. I swung through McD's and grabbed a kids happy meal for lunch. Fully expecting to give the Madagascar 2 toy to Chloe. But it was the animal thing that sings the song "You got to move it, move it!" OH I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!!!! So it sits on my desk at work for my amusement.

Every now and then the whole office will here YOU GOT TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT! ROFL!!! My boss isn't too happy with it sometimes, but if he wants a happy sane employee he will keep quiet.

I posted the following on Facebook so if your reading this for a second time.....to bad! Skip it! LOL!

As I was stressing out a bit yesterday trying to get all my vendors paid on this short week I decided I needed a beverage. I ran off to 7-Eleven for a Slurpee to not only quench my thirst, but freeze my burning throat. Being stressed I thought! Why can't they have Rum & Coke Slurpee's for the adults??? I was really proud of myself for thinking this up. Then Jason had to go steal my thunder! The whole open container issue in the car! Sheesh! Take away all the fun!!!!! Any one got ideas to get around this?? Some special no spill lid maybe??? I think I have found my money maker! LOL!

Any ways!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! And if you need a movie to watch check out "Home for the Holidays" Directed by Jody Foster and stars Holly Hunter and Robert Downey Jr.! A must for any dysfunctional family!

1 comment:

Triplethefunplus2 said...

Glad everyone's better!

HEY GET ME THE MOVE IT MOVE IT GUY and send it to me....puleeeeze!?!?! We don't have him here! I'll pay you extra for it!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!