Monday, August 25, 2008

Let's get this going AGAIN!

LMBO!!! I really suck at this blogging thing. But I need to get back at and not be a slacker. When I tried to keep a diary growing up this is pretty much how it happened. LOL! Total slacker I tell ya, total slacker!

Well I have been cranky and in a funk for the last few days. Hormones I think. It sucks! I'm just a total wreck and losing my mind. I start back to school next week after taking some time off. Again a slacker thing. I'm starting at a new college so I can take the classes I needed in the evening. I missed my deadlines to get all my info in at the new college so I missed a semster and short summer session.

On top of that the kids are starting Kindergarten next week as well. My babies are growing up. I'm concerned about them starting Kinder so young, but the cut off is Dec. 1 which I think it crazy. Had they not been extremely premature they would be past the deadline cut off.

I'm not a happy person with who I am, or the mother I have been lately to my children. It seems like all I do is yell lately. But it also seems like one of three is always pushing the buttons. UGH!

Some of my problem I'm sure as well is I went off my meds briefly and am having a bit of fall out from that. Why can't life just be easy? I just feel like I'm treading water recently and not sure what I'm going to do when I grow up. Isn't that so pathetic?? Here I am in my mid 30's and still lost in the world.

I seem so Type A most of the time, but somehow I'm not. CRAZY! Been thinking about what to do about my weight lately. Which is another problem of why I feel like a horrible mom. I have no energy to play with the kids at the end of the day, I feel like a slob. Trying yet again to cut out the soda. That is tuff! If I had to imagine what it was like to kick a drug habit. I know it cannot not compare, but it is about as close as I will ever get to having a hardcore addiction. See I don't have drug or alcohol addictions, just food and Pepsi addictions. LOL! But I was up to about a 12 pack a day at one time. Now on a really bad day around a 6 pack, on a good day only one can of soda. Work in progress, work in progress. LOL!

I have to go be a bad raving luntic mommy now. I have a kid that is refusing to go to bed and thinks it is party time. UGH! When does school start again????

3 comments:

Triplethefunplus2 said...

You're a great mommy and you know it!

You can do anything you set your mind to!!

Oh and lunch lady aspirations don't happen until they're in kindergarten - so a couple more years away! lol

Triplethefunplus2 said...

Oh and welcome back to blogging! I'm enjoying it so far!

RilDakMad's Mommy said...

yea welcome back to the world of blogging! Don't be so hard on yourself you are one of the strongest women I know & if you set your mind to it I know you can do anything. Baby steps.....