Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some days...........

I'm really not sure how I survive! The girls really pushed my buttons and I started to lose it after being with the trio all day by myself. Jason went off to help his dad today with a flip and usually I'm good. Not sure what put me over the edge. The girls got sent to their room to play until their dinner was done and played. They were getting hyper because they where exhausted. I got more upset when I tried calling Jason and he wasn't answering his freaking phone. I needed to know when my back up would be around. Sigh!
Chloe is still hacking like crazy and Connor has gunk coming from his nose and trach. When I listened to his lungs today they didn't sound very good. Both it seems will be off to the Dr next week. I'm hoping a bit of antibiotics will be all that the kids will need. In a few weeks it will be two years since Connor has had a hospital stay, hopefully it will continue and not be broken. A new year is fast approaching and wonder what it may hold. Jason is looking at moving to a new job and has an interview which I really hope goes well and the offer is good. He really needs to get out of his situation and get a better stable work environment.
I finally got the gump to look up my grade for my chem class. I thought for sure I would be looking at a D, I had to have blown my final. But I guess I did a bit better then I thought. My final grade for the class is a C! Yeah! I wish it was at least a B, but beggers cannot be choosers! LOL! I really didn't put my all into the class and was distracted with my sis and all. So know I need to work on getting my stuff transferred over to the other college so I can start to take my other classes. It has been nice being off and just having to deal with work and the kids. The stress this last semester really did kick my rear.

No comments: