Friday, December 8, 2006

Opening Blog






Well this is my opening post! I have been doing a blog for my kids to keep family and friends up to date as far as their development and health issue's. So there will be some of that. But mostly about me and my crazy life of raising triplets and trying to keep my own health on the up and up. Oh and I'm evidently a Type A personality...something I learned recently during marriage counseling. Did I say I also work full time and attend school in the pursuit of getting my bachelors degree?? LOL! :)

I can a be a bit crazy(hence the medication) and I defintely speak my mind, there really is no holding back for me and that is not just because this is a blog, I'm pretty much like this in real life. No time for games or stories tell it like it is and move on life is too short. It sounds harsh but I do try to speak my mind in a way to get the point across and attempt not to hurt feelings(Not always successful). I'm a recent (Guess not that recent it will be 2yrs in Feb) convert to the LDS faith and it has been a wonderful thing for myself and my family. We are not the most faithful at being to church every Sunday. It is really hard to get 5 people out the door all at the same time. Not to mention all the equipment that goes along with a kid who is on a vent 24/7. I have my struggles with changing the things in my life that go along with my faith, but I know the Lord is with me and I have some really great people at church helping me with my new journey.
I have been married to my husband for almost nine years now. I keep teasing him I have to trade him in for a younger model :). But this one is so much work I don't know that I could handle another, this one is trained so well. Not really but I like to think so on occasion. LOL!

No comments: